Pyramidion of Ramose
The Pyramidion of Ramose is made of limestone, has a height of 70cm and comes from a small pyramid in Deir el-Medina. On the North and South faces Horus is shown as the strong coronal electric field supporting the anodic Sun. On the East and West faces the hands are raised showing the electric force provided by the structured plasma.
North Face of Ramose Pyramidion
The north face of the Ramose Pyramidion explains the attribute of Horus as the strong coronal electric field of the Sun gifting the Ankh as a support to Life. It reads
• Strong coronal electric field supporting the Sun, negative charge induction.
• Weak electric field is an attribute of the anode Sun.
• Electricity supporting life to core charge store God.
Electric Field - Weak
Attribute Positive Charge - Anode Sun
Ankh - Support Life
South Face of Ramose Pyramidion
The South face of the Ramose Pyramidion shows Horus standing in a dipole magnetic field supporting the strong coronal electric field of the Sun. The hieroglyphs read:
• The Stellar dipole magnetic field is supported by many negative charges or electrons.
• Attribute of God is a great operation monitoring and recording the anodic Sun plasma link connection.
Attribute God Great
Operation Monitor & Record Positive Charge - Anode Sun Plasma Link
East Face of Ramose Pyramidion
The east face of the Ramose Pyramidion shows the support for the structured plasma, her hands are held up representing the electric force on the perpendicular face to the North South axis of Horus, the strong coronal electric field.
• Structured plasma watched, attribute supporting life projecting power (negative charge) to support charge store (celestial body) electrostatic resonance.
• Seek home structured plasma to land negative charge projection by God as lightning attribute support celestial body via connection giving movement and [light].
• [To be deciphered].
• [To be deciphered].
Seek Home- Core Land Negative Charge Projector God Lightning Connection
Akhet - Sun Resting in Magnetic Stellar Dipole Magnetic Quadrupole - Focusing Gravity Wave / Frequency Resonance Plasma Link Collector Outer Galaxy
East and West faces of the Pyramidion show the structured plasma and have arms showing the Electric force from Horus on the North and South faces.
West Face of Ramose Pyramidion
The West face of the Ramose Pyramidion shows the electrostatic negative charge collection of the Sun.
• Seek structured plasma birkeland currents of the Sun to provide negative charge to the core (home).
• Attribute of the strong coronal electric field of the sun supporting life is electric discharge lightning connection. Movement propagated by supernovae frequency transmission collected, great gravitational movement of the anode Sun birkeland current.
• Negative charges (electrons) electrostatic collection focused frequency. Negative charge absorbed by resonance via plasma link, frequency collected and watched over structured plasma. Attribute of projecting power to support a charge store and its electrostatic resonance.
• Stars electric force monitored and recorded, projection operation to the sun of deposited celestial bodies (inbound asteroids / comets) monitored and recorded, resonant negative charge depositing transmission to celestial body support life to core (home) negative charge.